Statistical Physics and Complex Systems
Fields of Activity:
- The application of the methods of statistical physics to problems in quantitative finance, and the theoretical aspects of risk management and of financial regulation.
- High precision active internet measurements, geolocalization, network tomography, network measurement virtual observatory.
- Analysis of molecular biological networks, GeneChip technologies, machine learning.
- Study of complex networks in nature and society in the statistical physics approach, community finding and clustering.
- Csabai, István (prof., DSc)
- Farkas, Illés (senior research associate, PhD)
- Fekete, Attila (teaching assistant, PhD)
- Hága, Péter (assistant professor, PhD)
- Kondor, Imre (prof., DSc)
- Palla, Gergely (senior research associate, PhD)
- Pollner, Péter (senior research associate, PhD)
- Stéger, József (teaching assistant, PhD)
- Vattay, Gábor (prof., DSc)
- Vicsek, Tamás (prof., MHAS)